Updated Shrek Cast List Released

Molly Rowold

The cast has been announced for the Chester High School production of “Shrek: The Musical.”

Andy Bryant, Sting Reporter

The Shrek cast list is released. 

The main leads are as follows:  Blake Zappa got the title role of Shrek. Melody Colonel got Fiona. Wesley Carpenter got the comic relief role of Donkey. Brayden Ridings got the antagonistic role of Lord Farquaad. 

The features are as follows: Papa Ogre is Clayton Irose. Mama Ogre is Jenna Bierman.  Child Shrek is played by Aiden Davis. Young Fiona is played by Grace Irose. Teen Fiona is played by Elseah Congiardo. King Harold is played by Wyatt Johnson. Queen Lillian is played by Adeline Blechle. The Dragon is being played by Destiny Williams. Pinocchio is played by Maria Nickle. Gingy the Gingerbread Man is played by Alison Venus.

The villagers are Noah Colonel, Oddessy Flores, Makaylaih Gladney, Maddie Hasemeyer, Rilee Owens, Katie Shinabargar, Grace Stec, Lexus Iverson, Deborah Wills, Jocelyn Landerso, Hunter Brunkhorst, Logan Brace, Levi Caldwell, Megan Zimmer, Ryan Springston, Gianna Gearhart, Kaylee Luckhaupt, Aden McFarland, Bea DeGuzman, and Breanna Hammel.

The remaining Fairytale Creatures are Alison Venus as Sugar Plum Fairy, Lydia Heck as Wicked Witch, Connor Wolff is the Wolf, and Alana Meyer is the White Rabbit. The Three Little Pigs are Jenna Bierman, Serenity Morrison, and Brianna Surman. Adeline Blechle is Fairy Godmother, Ryn Petrowske is Peter Pan, Chelsea August is Ugly Duckling, Kaleb Rehmer is Papa Bear, Mallary Vasquez is Mama Bear, Max Blechle is Baby Bear, Ashtyn Jany is Mad Hatter, Lily Smith is Humpty Dumpty, Ariel Throop is Elf, Aiden Davis is Grumpy Dwarf, Alex Hennrich is Little Bo Peep, Liz Mitchell is Little Red Riding Hood, and Wyatt Johnson is Captain Hook. Lily Koch is Piped Piper, Jessica Handel is Alice in Wonderland, Julia Venus is Gretel, and Chris Schweir is Hansel.

The guards are listed as follows: Andy Bryant is Captain of the Guards. The remaining guards are Noe Martinez, Nick James, Connor Wolff, Kaleb Rehmer, Cesar Marquez, Wyatt Johnson, and Chris Schweir. 

The Duloc people are as follows. Clayton Irose is Thelonius. The Duloc Citizens are Serenity Morrison, Rilee Owens, Chelsea August, Lily Smith, Oddessy Flores, Julia Venus, Brianna Surman, Andy Bryant, Noe Martinez, Nick James, Connor Wolff, Kaleb Rehmer, Cesar Marquez, Wyatt Johnson, and Chris Schweir.

The Duloc Dancers are Maddie Hasemeyer, Mallary Vasquez, Jenna Bierman, Ryn Petrowske, Katie Shinabargar, Grace Stec, Maria Nickle, Alison Venus, Jessica Handel, Ariel Throop, Alex Hennrich, Alana Meyer, Lexus Iverson, Deborah Wills, Jocelyn Landeros, Ashtyn Jany, Adeline Blechle, Lily Kockh, Lydia Heck, Liz Mitchell. 

The Travel Song Characters are Max Blechle, Hunter Brunkhorst, Aiden Davis, Logan Brace, Ryan Springston, Bea DeGuzman, Breanna Hammel, GIanna Gearhart, Aden McFarland, Levi Caldwell, and Kaylee Luckhaupt. 

The Dragon Singers are Jenna Bierman, Oddessy Flores, Lydia Heck, and Makaylaih Gladney. 

The Knights are Andy Bryant, Wyatt Johnson, Kaleb Rehmer, Chris Schweir.

The Bluebird is Kaleb Rehmer. 

The Rat Tappers are Maddie Hasemeyer, Mallary Vasquez, Jenna Bierman, Ryn Petrowske, Katie Shinabargar, Grace Stec, Maria Nickle, Alison Venus, Jessica Handel, Ariel Throop, Alex Hennrich, Alana Meyer, Lexus Iverson, Deborah Wills, Jocelyn Landeros, Ashtyn Jany, Adeline Blechle, Lily Koch, Lydia Heck, Liz Mitchell. 

The Three Blind Mice are Adeline Blechle, Mallary Vasquez, and Alison Venus. 

The Freak Flag Flagger is Katie Shinabargar. Additional Flaggers may be added to this list. 

The Wedding Singers are Noah Colonel, Oddessy Flores, Makaylaih Glandey, Maddie Hasemeyer, Rilee Owens, Kate Shinabargar, Grace Stec, Deborah Wills, Lexus Iverson, Jocelyn Landeros, Chris Schwier, and Noe Martinez.

The performance dates are March 19-22, 2020.