Homecoming Candidates Announced

Sept. 30-Oct. 5

Makaylaih Gladney

Homecoming queen and princess candidates are (front row) Adeline Blechle, Ashtyn Jany, Josie Kattenbraker, Cierra Creason and Amelia Shemonic. In the back are king and prince candidates Hayden Gendron, Chett Andrews, Gage Garniss and Chris Schwier. In the inset is king candidate Ethan Bert.

Ryn Petrowske, Sting Reporter

Homecoming is now less than 2 weeks away! Congratulations to all 2019 homecoming candidates! 

The 2019 queen candidates are: 

Seniors – Adeline Blechle, Ashtyn Jany, and Cierra Creason

Juniors – Amelia Shemonic and Josie Kattenbraker.

The 2019 king candidates are:

Seniors – Chett Andrews, Ethan Bert, and Chris Schweir 

Juniors – Hayden Genderon and Gage Garniss 

The homecoming week dress up days are: 

Monday – Merica  Monday

Tuesday – Class Color Day

Wednesday – Favorite Iconic Figure Day

Thursday – Decades Day 

Friday – Black & Orange Out

The class games will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 1. Game sign ups will be located in the cafeteria 

Homecoming week is Monday, Sept. 30, through Friday, Oct. 4.
The dance is on Saturday, Oct. 5. A

Tuesday, Oct. 1, will be the class games and bonfire that night. Sign-ups for class games will be located on the back table in the cafeteria during lunch.

The Homecoming football game is Oct. 4 against Vienna.
The Homecoming theme for this year is “Dancing through the Decades.” Each class will be assigned a different decade to base its hallway and float off of. Seniors: 90’s, Juniors: 80’s, Sophomores: 70’s, Freshman: 60’s.
Each class will be judged on a hallway and banner display, along with a float in the parade.